Monday, September 8, 2008

Assignment 3

This is my poster from the smaller topic "deforestation". It is about two futures that huamn being can choose based on their altitude towards the Earth. One is living peacefully and another one is destruclive lives around the world.
First, I use pen tool to draw the jig-saw line to separate the poster into two parts. Then, I use pen tool to draw the river whereas the trees is copy and paste from the second assignment. I search a picture of a rabbit and put in a layer and draw on that picture by using the pen tool. The cut down trees and the saw are also use pen tool to draw them out. In addition, I use the pen tool to draw the arrow.
This poster is divide into eleven layers which are background, separate line, grass, river, rabbit, forest, saw, cut down tree, arrow, slogan and symbol.
The background of the lower part that I have use brown and grey colour using the gradient to mix them together. The trunks that I have also use brown plus light brown in the middle so that the trunks won't look flat. I have use light blue and white colour to show the river is flowing. Moreover, I have use the blur effect on the river to show the river is flowing. The background of the upper part has used the green colour and gradient to show that the ground is not flat. I use the brush tool to draw the grass. The saw is made up of blue, red and grey colour. The colour of the arrow that I is a bright red colour whereas the colour of the rabbit is white.
The slogan titiled " The Future Is In Our Hands" has use the cool breeze in the SVG Filter effect make the words show as the poster. Then, I use the arc upper in the warp effect so that the words become half circumstance shaped.

No comments: